About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

New Blogger


Bismilahirohmanirohim, Assalamualaikum..

Dear Reader ,

I am Nur Sarah Aimin Binti Mohd Safari and live at Shah Alam , Selangor . I a new blogger yah yah i will right all words and sentence in english .. miss zu or her full name is Miss Zuraidah Binti Sumery said all in ENGLISH bold red like this --> ENGLISH. Understood ?? ececeh..  okay continue , maybe you all can see many grammar errors and wrong spelling in my sentence . I actually not good english and easy get nervous when have to talk in english in the public.So if i make a mistake in english do leave a comment . I hope u all can help me to improve my english .. OHHH MY ENGLISH



No comments:

Post a Comment