About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

How we create a Topic ?

 Assalamualaikum, 
Today Miss Zu ask we to create a new post about our Mid term essays topic. Actually, i have post all my reject topic in my post from the beginning i present my topic . yahh never mind .. I tell you all again . 

In 18 Dec 2012 ,we have present 5 essays topic but it's have being rejected . 

This is my topic that have been rejected ..
  • Flodded by garbage.
  • The Culture victimisation at shopping Mall.
  • Theraphy for cancer patient .
  • Internet using among UiTM student 
  • Prank .


We have find all this topic in Newspaper and Syafiqah found in the internet . I find Newspaper at TV room at Sector C - Si Manja Kini , i take it all and find the newest topic but badly I did no How to create the focussed topic. We also go to the library , to find the material at Databases . 

In 19 Dec 2012 , we have choose "similarities and differences import car and local car " that is comparison and contrast essays . It so hard for us went we know this topic didn't have similarities to compare local car and import car . We have find it on Databases and in the internet it still doesn't have . I also ask my dad cause work at Proton since he 23 year until now and I am sure that he was expert in cars . Unfortunately, he said it doesn't have similarities , ayah said " only stering is a same " 

In 31 Dec 2012 , we have decide to choose this topic " bribery in business among Malaysian " This topic I have ask my friend from UiTM Lendu Melaka .We have a lot of material in bribery but we have choose the same topic with Solihin and Faiz group . So ,we have to change topic again . 

In 1 Jan 2013 we have confiendently choose this topicThe causes and effect : student malaysian want to study abroad " We have a lot of material unfortunately this topic also being rejected . This time Syafiqah and I was totaly fed up . We give up !! I was cryingggg , I call my mom and my friend ,what topic that I have do ?? 

In 2 Jan 2013 , I have give a list to Miss Zu check , at first I have list about 12 topic,I have ask my friend from UiTM Lendu , Arau Pahang , Chendering Terengganu and Pulau Pinang . I also ask my aunty , my parents and my sister .After I have discuss with Syafiqah . We try to make it specific because we want the topic /issue that have a lot of material . So it goes to 5 topic only :


1.  THE CAUSE AND EFFECT : CHILDREN BEING ABUSE AMONG MALAYSIAN .

2.  HOW TO PREVENT: IS STRESS IS LEADING CAUSES OF SUICIDE ?

3.  THE CAUSE AND EFFECT : MALAYSIAN STUDENT ALLOWED TO BRING HANDPHONE TO SCHOOL.

4.  SEX EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA .

5.  THE CAUSE AND HOW TO PREVENT LANDSLIDE .

.Alhamdulilah , our topic "  SEX EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA " is being approved but we have make a suitable focused topic . It also have a lot material in Databases , Newspaper , Internet and many others. 

In 9 Jan 2013, Miss Zu have help us to make suitable focused topic. At last it being approved . Syukur Ya Allah :) 

BROAD TOPICS:
SEX EDUCATION 
NARROWED TOPICS:
SEX EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA 
FOCUSED TOPICS:

FUTURE SEXUAL EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA:
SHOULD IT BE IMPLEMENTED OR REJECTED?

This is Argumentative essays it's hard but we try our best to excellent essays .Insha allah 

Then , Miss Zu also ask we to keep information of material in a table , so it's easy for us to find our resource when creating an essays . 

So here it is :- 

TYPE OF MATERIAL
Newspaper (The Star online)
TITLE OF ARTICLES
Malaysia says no to sex education .
AUTHORS
None
PUBLISHER
asian one education
YEAR OF PUBLICATION
2010
ISBN
None
WEBSITE ADDRESS                              (ONLINE SOURCES)
http://www.asianoneeducation.com 
DATE OF RETRIEVAL                        (ONLINE SOURCES)
4/1/2013
VOLUME OF NUMBER, ISSUE, NUMBER & PAGES
1 Pages


TYPE OF MATERIAL
News (Free Malaysia Today) 
TITLE OF ARTICLES

Sex education : Piecemeal attempt won't help 

AUTHORS
Jeswan Kaur
PUBLISHER
Free Malaysia Today 
YEAR OF PUBLICATION
2012
ISBN
None
WEBSITE ADDRESS                              (ONLINE SOURCES)
Free Malaysia Today.htm
DATE OF RETRIEVAL                        (ONLINE SOURCES)
4/1/2013
VOLUME OF NUMBER, ISSUE, NUMBER & PAGES
1 Pages


TYPE OF MATERIAL
Newspaper (The News Straits Times)
TITLE OF ARTICLES
Sex Education : Teenagers need safe outlet to explore subject.
AUTHORS
None
PUBLISHER
The News Straits Times
YEAR OF PUBLICATION
2012
ISBN
None 
WEBSITE ADDRESS                              (ONLINE SOURCES)
The News Straits Times. com.my
DATE OF RETRIEVAL                        (ONLINE SOURCES)
4/1/2013
VOLUME OF NUMBER, ISSUE, NUMBER & PAGES
1 Pages 


5 comments:

  1. The table sources really helping me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , at last your's has been approve by Miss Zu . Congrates to both of you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah lastly Miss Zue accepted your topic . congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye sarra! wow you have a lot of materials about your topic. Congrats both of you finally find a interesting topic. Good Luck guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, your topic has been approved by Miss Zu and you also get a lot of materials ya!! i like your topic because the teenagers nowadays have a lot of social problems right...i think you will write a interesting argumentative essay..good luck guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete