About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Grammar problem (17 Dec 2012)

Assalamualaikum ,
Salam UiTM in my heart .*ecehhh


It's Monday , our class is at Dewan Seri Peria ..
In that day , we learning grammar. For me it's hard eventhough we have learnt it since we at the kindergarden but I still have a grammar problem . So when Miss Zu asking us about grammar , I'm totaly blank . So alhamdulilah  , Miss Zu have make some recab so i have remember and understand about grammar rule a little bit . In the same time , Miss Zu was very angry with us because when she ask ,we cannot answer Miss Zu question . I was very scared when Miss Zu in angry . My mood totaly gone :'(

Then Miss Zu explain us that grammar have :-


It's a lot !! No wonder I FORGOT hehehe*excuses 

So Miss Zu have teach us and some is input and some is going somewhere i don't know . Syukur alhamdulillah Miss Zu have a make some recab so me and my classmate can remember the grammar again . It also will help us easier to make an essays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment