About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

We Win .. (2 Jan 2013)

Assalamualaikum wbt & hello friends

Yesterday is a hard day for us because my topic still being rejected
but not for today ..syukur alhamdulillah Fikri and Faiz Adha have give us some topic to present for today . I have make a list of topic to Miss Zu check which is suitable. Miss Zu have choose my fourth topic which is   " SEX EDUCATION IN MALAYSIAN  "

Today class is interesting hahaha
Miss Zu have create us to group and divide us to 4 group and we have to watch the video and make a topic sentence/ conclusion that we get from the video .

Syukur , we won :D *wink3 firework
hehehe interesting game , i think with this game we can understand more ... because student is visual learner including me . So student need a game that relate with the subject .






No comments:

Post a Comment