About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

It still being rejected !! (1 Jan 2013)

Assalamualaikum ,
Today class is at Usahawan 214
Miss Zu have ask we to present about our new topic , we have choose " The causes and effect : student malaysian want to study abroad " We have a lot of material unfortunately this topic also being rejected . We really sad and we almost give up , I get jealous when my classmate have a topic but we didnt . In my mind , always think about a topic Ya Allah please help us .. when we study Bell in the class syafiqah and I lose of focus because think about a great topic to Miss Zu . I didnt sleep because have to find a topic for our essays . I have ask my friend , my parents and others . When i call my mom and always ask her to pray for us that our topic is not being rejected again .Only Allah knows our feelings :'(


Today we learn summarizing...
 Summarizing 
is the reproduction of a passage using fewer words . You can see more in BELL311 text book page 28-30 








No comments:

Post a Comment