About Me

My photo
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 19. Muslim .Malaysian. Shopaholic .Homesick person .Currently stuck at UiTM Segamat Johor .Now focusing on future journey . This blog special for my subject BELL 311.

Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

I can't open MY BLOG ! (9 Jan 2013)

Assalamualaikum ,
Today class is at Lab YEAHH .. 
can open a blog and start commenting others blog  unfortunately I can't open my blog . Mr Google said that I have make a new account for my new Blog . what !!! . 

I can only open my blog in my laptop . HAHA i don't why .
So i have spent a lot of time with Mr Google haihh , after half an hour I being bored and start looking my friends blog . I try to help my friend that her/his blog have a problem but Miss Zu to comment not helping . 

WHAT CAN I DO ... 

So ,I start comment but not using this blog , but just using my google account . Sorry friends :) 
I remember Miss Zu said :-

When boys blog -- it was dark and full of mystery.. erhh 
When girls blog -- it was to bright , colourful, full of pink , and some have put a song in their blog . 

See the different haih ... okay .bye2 

No comments:

Post a Comment